Header Ads

Justin Kluivert talks about the possibility of a move to Barca

Ajax starlet Justin Kluivert has been talking about his future and fluttering his eyelids in the direction of a number of clubs.

The teenager is enjoying a good season in the Eredivisie with six goals and four assists 16 starts for his side who are second in the table, seven points behinds leaders PSV Eindhoven.

Kluivert was linked with a move to Manchester United in the January transfer window and name-checked a host of top clubs, including Barcelona, when asked if he might leave Ajax.

“If you get a nice offer, you never know,” he said.

”England appeals to me: Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea or Manchester United are nice clubs where I can see myself playing in a few years.

“Everywhere I go abroad they know my father, he often asks: ‘Come to Barcelona, I’ll give a tour of Camp Nou’.

”I really wanted to go to Barcelona instead of Real Madrid. Barcelona is in my heart, but who am I to say no to Real Madrid?”

Source | Helden

Of course his father Patrick Kluivert’s exploits at Barcelona are well-known. The Dutch star won a Liga title and scored 124 goals during his time with the club.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.