Header Ads

Munir: Valverde was ‘forbidden’ from picking me

He was left out after deciding not to renew

Munir was officially unveiled as a Sevilla player on Monday after completing his move from Barcelona and spoke about his former club.

The 23-year-old confirmed reports that he’d been frozen out at the Camp Nou after failing to agree a contract extension with the club.

“When I returned from holiday [at the start of January] I told the club that I did not want to renew,” he said.

”The coach [Valverde] told me that he was forbidden from counting on me by those above him. I kept working and I was lucky to come before [June] to Sevilla.”

Source | AS

Munir made his debut as a substitute for Pablo Machin’s side in their 2-0 defeat at Athletic Bilbao on Sunday.

He joins Aleix Vidal at the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan and will be hoping he can secure regular football at Sevilla.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.