Header Ads

Arturo Vidal says his future is in Barcelona

The Chilean has been linked with an exit

Arturo Vidal has played down speculation over his future and says his future remains in Barcelona.

The Chilean emerged as an important member of the squad last season after arriving in a surprise move from Bayern Munich.

After a slow start he became a regular in the team but rumors other clubs are interested in his signature have emerged over the summer, although Vidal doesn’t seem interested.

“Now I am only thinking about my holidays, but my future is in Barcelona, I have two years left on my contract with the club.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

The Chilean has reportedly been the subject of a big offer from an unnamed Chinese club, while Inter Milan are also said to have been interested in his signature.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.