Header Ads

De Jong talks about how he can improve at Barca

Pre-Season Friendly”FC Barcelona v Arsenal FC”

The midfielder wants to add more goals to his game

Frenkie de Jong has given a pretty interesting interview to ESPN, where he’s talked about how he thinks he can improve his game.

The midfielder seems to have settled in well at Barcelona since moving from Ajax over the summer but is already talked about improvements he can make.

“I think I can improve my long-range passing a lot. I can score more goals,” he said.

“I don’t think it’s the most important thing as a midfielder, especially with my style of playing, but I can score more goals.

“I can improve my long-range shooting, going behind the defence, runs behind the defence.”

Source | ESPN

The Dutch star looks set to make his La Liga debut on Friday.

Barcelona begin their title defence away at Athletic Bilbao and De Jong is in contention to start the match.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.