Header Ads

Todibo defends Dembele, says he chose Barca over Juve

FC Barcelona v Arsenal - Pre-Season Friendly Photo by Joan Valls/Urbanandsport /NurPhoto via Getty Images

The Frenchman says Dembele has a healthy lifestyle

Jean-Clair Todibo has given an interview to Ser Catalunya’s Què T’hi Jugues programme where he’s talked about Ousmane Dembele and his decision to sign for Barcelona.

The centre-back says he chose the Spanish champions over Juventus and feels he has made a good start to his career at the Camp Nou.

“I love this club and I want to succeed here, it’s that simple. Juventus made me an offer but I decided to go to Barça,” he said.

”Today I can say that I am doing very well in Barça. There have very good defenders and I know that I must seize my opportunities and work hard to play.”

Todibo also spoke about compatriot Dembele who has faced criticism over his professionalism and lifestyle during his time in Barcelona.

However, Todibo says the 22-year-old does look after himself away from the pitch, despite reports to the contrary.

“I know Dembélé. He’s a serious boy and he takes great care of himself: he worries about what he eats, when he sleeps, he works a lot in the gym.

“Since I have known him, Dembélé has behaved perfectly, he has very good life hygiene.”

Source | Què T’hi Jugues

Todibo made his first start of the season last time out in the 4-0 win over Sevilla and is likely to keep his place in the starting XI for the trip to Eibar as Gerard Pique and Ronald Aruajo are both suspended.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.