Header Ads

Andre Onana says he could return to Barcelona

Dutch Eredivisie”SC Heerenveen v Ajax Amsterdam”

He still has a good relationship with the club

Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana has been talking about the possibility of returning to former club Barcelona.

The stopper left the Camp Nou in 2015 for Amsterdam but has always made his affections for the Catalan giants clear.

There have been rumors Barcelona could try to bring him back to the Camp Nou, and Onana says he would be happy to go back.

“It’s hard to say because with FC Barcelona, ​​I am still in very good relations with the president, the coaches,” he said.

”As I said earlier, Barca is my home. If I have to go back, I will go back. But today we are still far from it. I’m the Ajax goalkeeper and we’ll see what happens at the end of the season.

”I only take care of the ball game, what happens at the stadium. The rest are my agents who manage.”

Source | Canal+ Afrique.

Onana would likely have to get used to life on the bench if he did return to Barcelona given Marc-Andre ter Stegen is such a key figure, while Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea have also been linked with the goalkeeper.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.