Header Ads

Trincao discusses what he will bring to Barcelona

Sporting Braga v Rangers FC - UEFA Europa League Round of 32: Second Leg Photo by Jose Manuel Alvarez/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The youngster will arrive in the summer from Braga

Francisco Trincao had a live chat with Barcelona’s YouTube channel on Tuesday and talked about what he hopes to bring to the Camp Nou.

The 20-year-old is due to arrive at Barcelona from Braga in the summer after the two clubs agreed a €31 million deal earlier this year.

Trincao has shone for the Portuguese side in 2020, scoring six goals in 12 appearances, and explained what fans can expect from him.

“At Barça I hope to bring my skill, my left foot and my youth. I think the fans will enjoy it with me (laughs)”

“I work hard and I am strong mentally, I try to score and create and I like taking players on. Also, I always try to help the team.”

Source | FC Barcelona

Trincao also admitted during the chat he’s already been in touch with Antoine Griezmann and also spoke about how he “wants to learn from Leo Messi, he is one of my heroes.”



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.