Header Ads

Miranda returning to Barca after Schalke loan cut short

FC Schalke 04 v Hertha BSC - DFB Cup Photo by Mario Hommes/DeFodi Images via Getty Images

The defender has left the Bundesliga club

Barcelona and Juan Miranda have announced he’s cut short his loan spell with Bundesliga side Schalke following the end of the Bundesliga season.

The defender left Barcelona for Schalke last summer on a two-season loan but looks to be heading back to the Camp Nou after making just 12 appearances.

The 20-year-old posted the following update on Instagram.

“Although it has only been one season I want to show my gratitude and say that I am very proud to have been part of a team with so much history in Germany and Europe as @S04 is.

“It has been my first year as a professional, my first year outside of Spain but I have felt at home thanks to my colleagues, coaching staff, fans and all the people who are part of this beautiful club.

“I say goodbye with the feeling that I’ve given everything for this club and happy to have lived experiences that have helped me grow both as a player and as a person. Thank you very much for everything by one more miner. Juan Miranda.”

Source | Instagram

Barcelona also confirmed Miranda is heading back to the Camp Nou, although it’s not clear yet if he will go out on loan again or stay. He said in April he would listen to offers but also sounded pretty keen about continuing at Barca.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.