Header Ads

Alba says he still doesn’t know if Barca want to keep him

The left-back’s contract expires in 2020

Barcelona full-back Jordi Alba says he’s still in the dark when it comes to his future at the Camp Nou.

The 29-year-old is out of contract next year and still to enter discussions over a new contract. He offered an update on his situation after Sunday’s 3-0 win over Eibar.

“Everything is still the same for me, I have a year left on my contract and I don’t know what the club thinks. I’m calm.

”They have to see if they want to renew me and when they do want to renew me if that is the case.

”I want to stay here as this is the club that I love and have always supported, but it depends on them.

”For me, I can only control my own performance which I think has been good, but I don’t expect anything from anyone.”

Source | FourFourTwo

Barcelona were busy with contract renewals last season, securing the futures of Samuel Umtiti, Gerard Pique, Sergi Roberto and Sergio Busquets, hopefully Alba is the next on the list.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.