Header Ads

Ter Stegen happy with Barcelona’s ‘good draw’ at Athletic

The goalkeeper was in top form at San Mames

Marc-Andre ter Stegen played a starring role in Barcelona’s 0-0 draw at Athletic Bilbao on Sunday and reckons the point is a good result for the champions.

The goalkeeper made several great stops during the game, notably from Markel Susaeta and Inaki Williams to preserve his clean sheet and was happy after the match.

“It’s a good draw, I am happy with the point because we tried everything until the end,” he said

“I don’t know if I was best player on the team. But I always give everything possible for the group.

”Defensively we were good today, everyone of us. But there are always things to improve, there are also things I can improve. But I am happy with my performance.”

Source | Sport

It was a tough game for Barcelona and needed a man of the match performance from Ter Stegen to preserve a point that puts them six points clear.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.