Header Ads

Klopp glad he has time to think about how to deal with Messi

The Red face Barcelona for a place in the Champions League final

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he’s glad he has some time to think about how to take on Lionel Messi and Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League.

The Reds cruised into the last four with a 6-1 aggregate victory over Porto, and Klopp says he’s glad he has time to prepare for the match against Ernesto Valverde’s side.

“Thank God I don’t have to think about that tonight and thank God I have a few more nights to think about it!” he said.

”I think everybody tried it so far and nobody can really do it. We still will try it. But we are looking forward to it, but we have so many jobs to do before we meet Barcelona.

“So let’s first play these games and then let’s prepare for Barcelona. Then we will see. I have never played Barcelona in a proper game, so [it’s] my first time there and I’m looking forward to it.”

Source | ESPN

Barcelona host Liverpool at the Camp Nou on Wednesday May 1, and the second leg will be played at Anfield on Tuesday May 7.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.