Header Ads

Griezmann knows where he’s going and ‘the sacrifices I have to make’

The French star has also asked fans for patience

Antoine Griezmann has given yet another update on his future amid continued speculation about where he will be playing football next season.

The latest rumors claim that the World Cup winner could actually be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain rather than Barcelona this summer.

Sport reckon that Griezmann may replace Edinson Cavani in the PSG attack, and the deal has already been done.

However, Griezmann has offered this in an interview with French television after Les Bleus’ 2-0 defeat to Turkey on Saturday.

“I know where I want to go, and the sacrifices I have to make to get there,” he said.

“All I’m just asking for from the fans is just a little patience. As soon as I can say it, I’ll do it with pleasure.”

Source | Telefoot

There have been rumors that Griezmann will take a pay cut to join Barcelona, and the 28-year-old’s latest comments will no doubt fuel speculation of a move to the Camp Nou.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.