Header Ads

FC Barcelona News: 15 September 2019

FC Barcelona v Valencia CF - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

Moreno: The Spanish FA are trying to get Ansu Fati to play for Spain | Marca

Spain boss Robert Moreno has said the Spanish FA want Ansu Fati to play for Spain. The Barcelona teenager was born in Guinea Bissau but Spain hope to nationalise the 16-year-old. Moreno explained: “The people of the Spanish FA are working on it to bring Ansu Fati and then it will be the decision of the player. The federation works to have the best players. It is a joy for Barcelona, as he is a player who came through La Masia.”

Víctor Valdés sent to the stands in his first home match with Barcelona Juvenil A | AS

Victor Valdes was sent off in his first home match as manager of Juvenil A. The former goalkeeper had to watch the match against Girona from the stands after seeing red following a row with the referee over a decision that went against his side.

Neymar: Everyone knew that I wanted to leave Paris Saint-Germain | Sport

Neymar has been talking about the summer of speculation that saw him linked with a Barcelona return. He said: “I’m used to being booed throughout my career. This time, every game will be like an away game. Everyone knew I wanted to go. I said it and I repeated it. I don’t want to go into details about what happened in the negotiations. Everyone knows what they did during that period. It’s time to turn the page.”

Alcacer: There were people at Barcelona who treated me very badly | Marca

Paco Alcacer has been talking about his time at Barcelona ahead of Tuesday’s clash with his former team in the Champions League. He said: “I have respect for many people and many colleagues, as many people at Barcelona treated me very well and others very badly. The players acted very well with me and the fans also, although others treated me badly. For me it was very important to see that they trusted me and many people did not prove it.”

Semedo: It was a good night for Ansu, Frenkie, everyone | Sport

Nelson Semedo felt Saturday’s win over Valencia represented a good night for Ansu Fati and Frenkie de Jong in particular. He explained: “The most important thing was the victory. We had a great game, it was a beautiful night, for us, for Ansu Fati, for Frenkie de Jong, for everyone, for everyone.”

Busquets: Suarez is the best striker in the world, he brings goals | Marca

Sergio Busquets is convinced Luis Suarez is the world’s best striker after his two goals against Valencia. He said: “He is the best striker in the world. He gives us a lot in terms of hunger, hard work and goals. That’s very good for us because points are collected through goals.”



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.