Header Ads

Antoine Griezmann: My relationship with Messi is improving

Real Valladolid v FC Barcelona - La Liga Santander Photo by Burak Akbulut/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

The French forward says his connection with the Argentine superstar is getting better

Antoine Griezmann has reassured Barcelona fans that his connection with Lionel Messi is improving after a difficult first season after moving from Atlético Madrid.

Speaking to a French outlet, Griezmann said that after last season spent adapting, things would be improved now: “it has been similar to my relationship with Kylian Mbappé, at first we didn’t find each other with our passes, and I needed a lot of time to understand myself with him. Things with Messi are on the way up.”

Griezmann’s first season at Camp Nou was difficult and ended in bitter disappointment. He described it as “a very complicated season for everyone, but now we are starting again.”

“I feel good at Barcelona, I know I have the confidence of the club and the manager. I want to go back to see my teammates and give everything to win all possible trophies, since we had a season with none, something that had not happened in a long time for Barcelona.”

Griezmann had been away with the French national team but will be back to start training under new coach Ronald Koeman starting Friday.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.