Header Ads

Eric Garcia doesn’t want to discuss his future amid Barcelona rumors

Manchester City v FC Porto: Group C - UEFA Champions League Photo by Visionhaus

The defender’s keeping quiet on the transfer rumors

The Eric Garcia to Barcelona rumors are simply refusing to go away, but the defender has refused to be drawn on the speculation over his future.

Garcia was asked about the current rumors regarding a return to the Camp Nou but was having absolutely none of it.

“The only thing I can say is that I am a Manchester City player. I have a contract, and I am very grateful because they were the ones who bet on me. I’m grateful for the confidence of Pep (Guardiola), Txiki (Begiristan), everyone… and nothing, just that.”

Source | El Mundo

The 19-year-old is contracted to Manchester City until the end of the season, and the latest update has suggested Barca could wait until then to bring him in for free.

Garcia has made four appearances so far this season for Pep Guardiola’s side and is currently away on international duty with Spain.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.