Header Ads

Kays Ruiz says he always hoped to return to Barcelona

Paris Saint-Germain Training Session
Photo by Aurelien Meunier - PSG/PSG via Getty Images

The teenager is back after leaving PSG

Kays Ruiz has been talking about his return to Barcelona from Paris Saint-Germain and admitted he always hoped he could head home.

The 18-year-old has arrived on a free transfer and has signed for three seasons, with the option for two more, after spending six years with the French side.

Ruiz left the Camp Nou in 2015 after the club’s FIFA sanction but says he is glad to be back at Barca and is hoping he can go on and make an impact at the club.

“I am very excited to have returned, since I was little I wanted to play for Barça, but I experienced the ban from FIFA. I always had it in my head to go back, finally it has been possible,” he said.

“I would like to be in the first team and see if I make my debut. I am very happy to return home, Barça has always been a family to me.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

The teenager was one of a host of youngsters to join in the first-team’s pre-season training session on Tuesday. Coach Ronald Koeman will get a good chance to look at some of the club’s youth with a host of first-teamers still away after Euro 2020 and the Copa America.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.