Header Ads

OFFICIAL: Guiu leaves Barca and completes Chelsea move

FC Barcelona Vs Villareal CF - La Liga EA Sports
Photo by Gongora/NurPhoto via Getty Images

The deal is done

Barcelona have confirmed that teenage striker Marc Guiu has left the club and joined Premier League side Chelsea.

Guiu has signed a five-year contract with the Blues, with the option for another year, after the club activated a €6 million release clause in his contract.

Here’s what he’s had to say after completing his move to Stamford Bridge.

“It’s an immense joy to sign for Chelsea and I struggled to sleep ahead of the journey here because I was so excited,” he said.

“Ever since I was small, it was my dream to play in the Premier League. Now I have the opportunity to come here to Chelsea and I will work my hardest to be successful for the club.”

Barcelona have already been linked with a few attackers as Rafa Marquez looks to reshape his squad with nine other players also departing along with Guiu. Real Mallorca’s Marc Doménech has been linked along with Nastic winger Jan Virgili.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.