Header Ads

Despite Barcelona interest, Feghouli wants new Valencia contract

The alleged interest from Barcelona hasn't changed Sofiane Feghouli's mind, and it seems like the winger wants to stay at his current club.

After reports surfaced that the Treble winners are monitoring his contract situation with Valencia, and that an offer could be made in January, the Algerian international guaranteed that he's not interested in leaving Los Che, and that a contract extension could be signed soon. Feghouli also said he doesn't know of any real approach from the Blaugrana, and he's not thinking about a potential move to Catalonia.

"My agents are already working on it. I hope the two sides can reach an agreement. It’s what I want, but it’s not going to stop me giving my all in every game.

"How did I learn about Barca’s interest? From the Press, like everyone else. I can’t comment on a rumour or a newspaper article. If there was official contact I might have reacted.

"I’m with Valencia, body and soul, the club that has allowed me to reach the level I have reached. I leave these matters to my agent because I’m focused on what happens on the pitch.

"Last season was the second best points tally in the club’s history and we earned the Champions League. We’re looking forward to the competition."

Source: Super Deporte via Football-Espana

Feghouli is just another name added to the alleged list of potential 'MSN' backups, alongside Celta Vigo's Nolito and Dynamo Kyiv's Andriy Yarmolenko.



Source: Renato Goncalves http://ift.tt/1LjQmgi

No comments

Powered by Blogger.