Header Ads

Arthur: I’m recovered 100% from my injury

The Brazilian was in good spirits as he returned to action yesterday.

Barcelona midfielder Arthur returned from a thigh injury, which kept him out for four games, in the Catalans’ 1-1 draw with Tottenham Hotspur in the UEFA Champions League.

After the match, Arthur praised the medical staff for helping him recover: “I have recovered 100%. I have to thank the physios and the medical staff who have done a magnificent job. This period of recovery to continue the season has been very important for me, and I am at 100%.”

Barcelona had already won the group prior to the match, but with the draw, Tottenham joined them in the knockout stages. Arthur said he had no preference as far as who they would play next: “Every team that qualifies is a great team and in my opinion we can’t think about the opponent. There will be no easy games, there never are in the Champions League. We have to analyze the opponent well and see what we can do to improve.”



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.