Header Ads

Carles Aleñá: “Above everything, I want to win the Champions League”

The La Masia graduate sees one competition as the priority

This past year was an important year for Carles Aleñá.

“From 2018, I will remember getting to the first team and my first goal,” he said in an interview.

The young midfielder who wowed scouts with his potential in the Barcelona academy has finally been promoted to the first team. The future looks bright.

For 2019, he knows his next objectives: “the challenge is to enjoy more playing time, capitalize on my opportunities, and have more impact.”

And his ambition doesn’t end there. While he said he wanted to “win many titles,” one stands out for him the most.

“Above all, I want to win the UEFA Champions League,” he said.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.