Header Ads

FC Barcelona News: 6 February 2019

Neymar: Barcelona president plays down chances of return | AS

Josep Maria Bartomeu was asked about speculation Neymar could return to the Camp Nou. He said: “I have never spoken to them, nor have the father or player called me to return to Barça. They have not called We are preparing for next season and the name of Neymar is not on the table. We are talking about a PSG player and I do not think that PSG want to get rid of a player like him.”

Barcelona reveal they’d be happy to sign Real Madrid players amid Isco links | Goal

Bartomeu has also been talking about the possibility of Barcelona signing Isco from Real Madrid. He said: “If our coaches asked us for a player and they want to leave Madrid, of course we would sign them. But it has not happened since I’ve been here. There are no non-aggression pacts. Each one tries to make their team more competitive. Isco? For the sake of Real Madrid I would speak with the president of Real Madrid.”

Robert Fernandez: It’s not enough to be a good player in the Clasico | Marca

Robert Fernandez has been talking about what it takes for a player to succeed in El Clasico. He said: “It’s not enough to be a good player in the Clasico. You have to show personality and put up with the pressure.”

Kevin-Prince Boateng: At Tottenham I partied and ate badly | FourFourTwo

New Barcelona signing Kevin-Prince Boateng has been talking about his time at Tottenham and says he weighted 95kg. “Now I weigh 83 kilos, That was down to parties. At Tottenham I didn’t play and I was always with the fans in the stands. In London I was 20 years old. And you go partying, you’re with friends and you eat badly.”

Marcus Rashford could succeed at Barcelona, says Patrick Kluivert | Evening Standard

Patrick Kluivert reckons Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford could do a job for Barcelona. He said: “I like Marcus Rashford, a lot. It will be really difficult to get him over.But he is a good player. I don’t see a lot of players who can play in Barcelona. Aubameyang, perhaps he can play.here is not a lot. Maybe some players who can play in La Liga, young players. But for me, I think the best one is Marcus Rashford.”



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.