Header Ads

Coutinho admits he ‘didn’t have a great season’ at Barca

But the Brazilian says he will keep on working hard

Philippe Coutinho has been talking about last season and admitted he did not enjoy a great campaign with Barcelona.

The midfielder is preparing for the 2019 Copa America with Brazil after a tough time at the Camp Nou where he failed to impress and struggled for form.

Coutinho says he did not meet his own expectations but will keep on working hard to turn things around.

“I didn’t have a great season,” he said.

“It was below what I expect from myself and what the supporters expect from me.

“But you can only gain confidence through working hard, which is what I have done and what I will continue to do.”

Source | ESPN

The 26-year-old’s difficulties at Barcelona have led to speculation the club could look to sell only 18 months after bringing him in from Liverpool for €160 million.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.