Header Ads

De Ligt says ‘maybe it’s not the time’ to move to Barca

The defender has opened up on his future

Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt has given an interview to Mundo Deportivo and provided some thoughts about his next move.

The 19-year-old has given little away in recent months over his next destination, but he has now spoken about why he is having doubts over a move to Barcelona.

“Because maybe it’s not the time yet, it’s something I have to think about and decide during my holidays, nothing more,” he said.

“Of course Barça has great defeders, but the competition is not something that scares me. It is logical and normal that in a great club such as Barça there is competition.

“For me, the most important thing is to know that in the team where I go I can have prominence and play many games. No, money is not the problem.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

Meanwhile, the speculation continues to rumble on. The latest report claims Barcelona have agreed to pay Ajax a €75 million fee if De Ligt does decide to move to the Camp Nou.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.