Header Ads

Di Maria: Moving to Barcelona, it would be for Messi

The former Real Madrid man would have ‘no problem’ joining Barca

Angel Di Maria has spent quite a bit of time with Lionel Messi. The Argentina team-mates have seen the best and worst of football while teaming together for the South American side. Di Maria also has been linked with Barcelona this summer, although the speculation is pretty wild.

“I love playing with [Messi],” he said

”I love watching him in training, too. The things he does, it’s something unique - it’s impossible to explain.

”I had the chance of going to Barcelona and it did not happen. And the truth is that if I was going to go, it was to be with him, to see him every day.

”When he’s on the ball, I’m a spectator. My relationship with Real Madrid is over because my cycle has ended there. Frankly I would have no problem playing at Barcelona.

Angel Di Maria | Source

Di Maria clearly has no problem forgetting his Real Madrid ties and moving to Barcelona. However, most likely, in a transfer window where Barcelona are trying to get younger, a move for Di Maria wouldn’t be a priority.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.