Header Ads

FC Barcelona News: 10 June 2019

Arthur relief as Brazil boss says Barcelona midfielder is ‘fine’ after knee blow | Tite

Brazil boss Tite has played down concerns about Barcelona midfielder Arthur who picked up a knee injury on international duty. He said: “Arthur is fine. I spoke to him. He told me it was just a knock. And I saw in his face that he is well. I don’t want to second-guess the doctor, he’ll confirm all this for you, but from his mood, I saw it was just a knock.”

Sources: Barca make final push to sign De Ligt | ESPN

Barcelona will make one last attempt to land Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt by re-opening talks with his agent Mino Raiola. Paris Saint-Germain are best placed to land the centre-back at present but Barcelona will re-establish contact, although it remains to be seen if they will improve their offer.

Nelson Semedo’s price is high | Marca

Nelson Semedo’s future at Barcelona looks a little uncertain, but if he does leave the Camp Nou it will not be on the cheap. The Portugal international has a release clause of 100 million euros and Barcelona want half that at the very least for the right-back.

De Jong: “It’s now time to relax before my presentation at Barça” | Sport

Frenkie de Jong has looked to the future after the Netherlands’ Nations League defeat to Portugal. He will join Barcelona on July 1 and is looking forward to the move. He said: “It’s been a hard season but physically and mentally I’ve finished well. Now I’m just thinking about going on holiday and my presentation at Barça - which I still don’t know when that will be.”

Cillessen: I want to forget this year as quickly as possible | Marca

Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen was not too happy after being beaten in the Nations League final by Portugal. He said after the match: “This is the second final I’ve lost in a small amount of time, it hurts, In general, it’s been a difficult season with little game-time, various injuries and lots of trips. And I’ve lost two finals. I want to forget this year as quickly as possible.”

Barça will play two friendlies against Napoli in the United States | Sport

Barcelona will play two friendlies against Napoli in the United States as part of their pre-season preparations. The Spanish champions will extend their American tour to play the Serie A side on August 7 in Miami and August 11 at Michigan University. Barca have made the decision because the Spanish Super Cup will now take place in January.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.