Header Ads

Alexis Sánchez: “We can beat Barcelona”

FC Internazionale Training Session Photo by Claudio Villa - Inter/Inter via Getty Images

The former Barcelona player is optimistic his new team can win

“We have the players to beat Barcelona, and we will fight.”

That is the message Alexis Sánchez sent his teammates as Inter Milan is due to meet Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League group stage.

The Chilean won a handful of titles, including La Liga, with Barcelona.

“It’s always a special occasion to play against Barcelona. I lived many beautiful moments there, I had good mates. It will be a difficult match, but we have to believe in our group,” the forward said.

Having gone from Udinese to Barcelona, Sánchez joined Arsenal after three years at the Camp Nou. He spent a few seasons with the Gunners before an unsuccessful spell at Manchester United. He was signed by Inter in this summer’s transfer window.

“I have the same will to win. I like to play and I find myself doing very well at Inter. I want to win something, and we have to fight for it alongside my teammates. That’s what will let us win, being united. If we do it, we can win a lot of things,” he said.

Barcelona will play Inter on October 2nd, as part of a group that also includes Borussia Dortmund and SK Slavia Prague.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.