Header Ads

De Jong surprised by Ansu Fati, talks favourite Barca game

Borussia Dortmund v FC Barcelona - UEFA Champions League Photo by Laurens Lindhout/Soccrates/Getty Images

The midfielder has been talking to the club during lockdown

Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong has had a chat with the club’s YouTube channel to talk about his first season at the Camp Nou.

De Jong managed to make it back home to the Netherlands before the lockdown and offered his thoughts on life in La Liga.

The 22-year-old has been a regular for Barca this season and offered his thoughts on his performances, his favourite game so far and praised Ansu Fati.

“My favourite game is yet to come, but it was probably the 3-0 win against Dortmund at home,” he said.

“Despite it being my first season I am playing a lot and I am very happy. However, I know that it could be better and I can play better than I have so far.”

“All the players are really good. The one who has surprised me is Ansu Fati because I didn’t know about him. He is real quality.”

Ansu and De Jong combined memorably in Barca’s 5-2 win over Valencia in September at the Camp Nou. The Dutchman set up Ansu for the opener, while the teenager then returned the favour for De Jong to score his first Barca goal.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.