Header Ads

Xavi comments on Neymar and Lautaro to Barcelona

Monterrey v Al-Sadd Sports Club - FIFA Club World Cup Qatar 2019 Photo by Etsuo Hara/Getty Images

The former midfielder spoke about the transfer targets

Former Barcelona star and future Barcelona manager Xavi Hernandez spoke this week about his former and future club. Xavi was interviewed by DJMariiom, what a fantastic world we live in, about his former club and some potential offseason dealings.

When asked about Lautaro Martinez:

“I like him. He gets away from his marker well, stretches the play, plays in space, in small space too, Barcelona are doing well to be interested.”

Xavi | Source

Xavi was then asked about the possibility of Neymar returning to the club and the possibility of coaching at Barca,

On Neymar: “Why not? Football-wise, I have no doubt. I was with him in the dressing room and he seems a great person to me. He was professional here and would make the difference. Later comes the social side, beaurocractic stuff, which I’m not getting involved in. But on the pitch, he’s among the five best (in the world).”

On returning to manage Barca: “Now I’ve tried it, I see myself as capable. It’s a dream to come back to Barcelona. I’ve said it many times, Barca is my home, it’s my life. I’m learning a lot as a coach in Qatar. Evidently coaching Barca is big words, you have to be sure, you have to be very prepared. It’s a process and I hope one day to get there.”

Xavi | Source



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.