Header Ads

Miralem Pjanic can’t wait to get started at Barcelona

Juventus Training Session Photo by Daniele Badolato - Juventus FC/Juventus FC via Getty Images

The midfielder has offered his first thoughts on his move

Miralem Pjanic has offered his first thoughts on his move to Barcelona after arriving at the club on Thursday.

The midfielder’s arrival was delayed because he tested positive for Covid-19, but the 30-year-old is now feeling fine and can’t wait to get started.

Here’s what he had to stay:

“It’s a really special day for me. I’m really excited, really happy, it’s an honour to be here and to play for this club. I really can’t wait to see my team-mates and to start this new season. I hope in the next years we will have a lot of sucess and win a lot of titles.

“I’m really proud to join this club, it’s a real dream and I hope the supporters can soon be in the stadium to play in front of them at the Camp Nou. The most important thing is we start to win a lot of titles for our supporters.

“I’ve enjoyed watching this team playing over the last years, it was really incredible to see how they played. I’m in love with their football. I really can’t wait to be on the field and to play with all these great players. I want to leave with a lot of titles and good memories. I really can’t wait to start and do a lot of great things.”

It feels like Pjanic has been forgotten about a little bit given the recent drama over Lionel Messi’s future and talk of a move for Liverpool’s Georginio Wijnaldum. His delayed arrival also means he has a bit of catching up to do and it may be a while until we see him in action.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.