Header Ads

Miralem Pjanic wants to leave his mark on Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Real Betis - La Liga Santander Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The midfielder wants more titles

Miralem Pjanic has been talking about his ambitions for the future after making the switch to Barcelona in the summer from Juventus.

The midfielder is still finding his feet at the club and has only made three starts so far, all of those coming in the Champions League.

Pjanic says he won’t settle for just being at Barcelona but wants to win titles and achieve success with the Catalan giants.

“Today, I am at FC Barcelona, ​​the biggest club in the word. I always dreamed of playing here. But today I can’t just be happy to be there, I want to leave an imprint, and I hope I will have the opportunity to make that happen. I want to win the biggest titles that exist in football, and today it’s my goal: to be among the best.”

Source | Canal Football Club

Pjanic won four Serie A titles and two Coppa Italia crowns during his time at Juve but clearly wants to add to his collection at Barca. The 30-year-old is starting to make an impact at his new club but hasn’t quite forced his way into the starting XI just yet.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.