Header Ads

Messi tells Barca fans: It’s not goodbye, just see you later

Lionel Messi Press Conference
Photo By Marc Gonzalez Aloma/Europa Press via Getty Images

The GOAT has written a farewell post on social media

It’s been a busy day for Lionel Messi and he’s followed up an emotional press conference at the Camp Nou with a message for supporters on social media.

The GOAT has once again made it clear he really, really didn’t want to leave (and particularly not like this) but is pretty confident he will be back at the club one day soon.

Here’s his post on Instagram:

“I would have liked to leave in another way, although I suppose that a farewell can never be something nice … I would have loved to continue here, I did everything with that objective and in the end it did not happen. I only have words of thanks for all those who have accompanied me in so many years at the club. And for our fans, that they gave me all their love and that I tried to give it back to them, also giving everything for this shirt. I’m leaving but it’s not goodbye, just see you later. Visca Barça !!!”

The rumor mill is in Messi overdrive currently with speculation claiming a move to Paris Saint-Germain is very close and could be finalized early next week. Messi is expected to sign on for two years and then....who knows?



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.