Kounde relishing facing Nico Williams at Euro 2024
France take on Spain next
Jules Kounde says he’s looking forward to taking on Barcelona target Nico Williams at Euro 2024 after France booked a semi-final date with Spain.
Williams continues to be linked with a move to the Catalan giants, meaning the two players could potentially be team-mates next season.
The two players will now meet at Euro 2024 for a place in the final and Kounde can’t wait to go up against the forward.
“It’s true, there are several important players I’m up against, but that’s why I play football!” he told reporters. “I love important matches, they help me get better and better. I’m always very excited to play against these players, I try to rise to the challenge every time.”
France play Spain on Tuesday at the Allianz Arena in Munich with the winners set to face either England or the Netherlands in the final.
Source: barcablaugranes.com
Post a Comment