Header Ads

Nice goalkeeper Marcin Bulka hints at Barca interest

Football Uefa Europa League Lazio-OGC Nice
Photo by Massimo Insabato/Archivio Massimo Insabato/Mondadori Portfolio via Getty Images

Some interesting comments

Nice goalkeeper Marcin Bulka has been asked about speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona and has hinted there is some interest from the Catalans.

Barca are thought to be interested in signing a new stopper in the summer, with Bulka one of several names mentioned already.

Bulka has now told TVP sport that the rumors may not be too wide of the mark.

“As they say, there is a grain of truth in every rumour,” he said.

“I am here to perform well every week and give arguments for clubs like that to speak about me. It really is a compliment. When someone speaks about these clubs, it is extra motivation for me and a sign that I am doing things well.

“I have my dreams and my objectives. I want to play in the Champions League, I want to play for the national team in the biggest competitions and be one of the best goalkeepers in the world. I don’t have a dream club where I would like to play.”

Bulka is contracted to Ligue 1 side Nice until 2026, meaning the club may potentially try to cash in on him next summer before he heads into the final year of his contract.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.