Header Ads

Ronald Araujo opens up on his future after making Barcelona comeback

BARCELONA, SPAIN - JANUARY 28: Ronald Araujo of FC Barcelona during the UEFA Champions League match between FC Barcelona v FC Copenhagen at the Lluis Companys Olympic Stadium on January 28, 2026 in Barcelona Spain (Photo by David Ramirez/Soccrates/Getty Images) | Getty Images

Ronald Araujo has made it clear that his future is at Barcelona after returning from a mental health break and resuming his career at the Camp Nou.

The defender has opened up on his decision to take some time away from football, revealing he had been suffering from anxiety and depression, but now says he “feels completely different.”

Araujo also insists he is determined to achive more success with Barcelona and add more titles to his collection .

“I’m clear about it. Barcelona is my home. The city is my home. The club is my home. I’ve spent almost my entire professional life here. I feel very comfortable, valued by the club and the fans,” he told Mundo Deportivo.

“And I’m really looking forward to seeing things from a different perspective and showing what I can do, which is play. I understand that there are two worlds, a real world and a virtual world.

“And in the real world, I feel the support of the fans, the Barça supporters, and the club. That’s very important. I’m really eager to succeed here and win the important titles we all want.”

There’s been speculation Barcelona will add a center-back in the summer but the priority does appear to be a center-forward currently, particularly as Araujo has now returned and Andreas Christensen is being tipped to be handed a contract extension.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.