Header Ads

Ronaldo gives Messi a challenge to join him in Italy

The Juventus star thinks the Barca captain might be missing him

Juventus forward and former Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo has come out and given a slightly funny and probably serious challenge to Barcelona’s Lionel Messi. Ronaldo said that he would enjoy Messi moving to Italy someday.

“I would like him to come to Italy one day,” he said. “Maybe Messi misses me.

“I’ve played in England, Spain, Italy, Portugal and for my national team, while he’s still in Spain.

“Maybe he needs me more... For me, life is a challenge, I like it and I like to make people happy.

“I’d like him to come to Italy one day. I hope he accepts the challenge like me, but if he’s happy there then I respect that.

“He’s a fantastic player and a good guy, but I don’t miss anything here. This is my new life and I’m happy.”

Cristiano Ronaldo | Source

My favorite part of this is Ronaldo saying “Maybe Messi misses me”. I’ve always wanted more personality from Ronaldo and Messi on the public stage. Perhaps both of their reserved natures come from being pelted in the media whenever they say anything even slightly off center. But this was a strange and enjoyable set of quotes from Ronaldo, and for all of our sakes maybe Messi moving to Italy once he starts his decline in 15 seasons wouldn’t be such a bad thing.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.