Header Ads

FC Barcelona News: 9 January 2019

Xavi Hernandez will have his coaching licence for 2019-20 season | Sport

Xavi is close to completing his coaching badges and should have them by July 1 after taking a final course in Apil. This means that he could be free to begin his coaching career from the start of next season.

Frenkie de Jong to Barça saga about to reach conclusion | AS

Barcelona’s pursuit of Frenkie de Jong is set to reach its conclusion. According to El Club de la Mitjanit (Esport 3), Barcelona are in advanced negotiations with Ajax and there could be a development announced as early as next week.

Barcelona keen on Sevilla starlet | Diario de Sevilla

Barcelona are interested in signing Sevilla starlet Jose Alonso Lara. The teenager winger is out of contract at Sevilla and his future is unclear. The Spanish champions are said to be keeping tabs on him, although he is still recovering from a knee injury.

Todibo explains why he joined Barcelona | Calciomercato

New Barcelona signing Jean-Clair Todibo has explained why he chose to move to the Camp Nou. He said: “I’m happy to have signed a contract with Barcelona. Barcelona is more than a club and I have trust. It’s going to be a new chapter of my career, I will do everything I can to achieve big things for the club. Right now I am a player of Toulouse and I am willing to help my team-mates for the time that I have left here. This club allowed me to improve and know the Ligue 1. I will be forever grateful to Toulouse”.

Maradona: “Messi will never be a leader” | Sport

Diego Maradona has had another pop at Barcelona captain Lionel Messi. He said: “I love Messi with all my heart. They want to make him a leader but he isn’t able to do that because he’s going to be in his sporting world and with his family,”

Iniesta: It’s difficult for Neymar to return to Barcelona | Mundo Deportivo

Andres Iniesta has been talking about the possibility of Neymar returning to Barcelona from Paris Saint-Germain. He said: “Personally, I see it difficult for him to return, but in football they have seen 100,000 things. I’ve always said that he’s one of the best players in the world. And what team would not like to have it. But I can not visualize it at Barça.”



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.