Header Ads

Arbeloa says he’s ‘counting the days’ until Messi retires

The Real Madrid man just can’t enjoy the GOAT

Alvaro Arbeloa says he can’t wait for Lionel Messi to retire and is counting the days until the Barcelona legend hangs up his boots,

The former Real Madrid man has come up against Messi many time and admits he’s looking forward to when the GOAT calls it day.

“I respect Barcelona a lot, as they’re a great team with a great player like Lionel Messi,” he said.

”He’s very good, although I’ve never been able to enjoy it and I don’t think I ever will.

”I hope he retires before long, I’m counting down the days.”

Source | El Chiringuito (via Marca)

Fortunately it looks like Arbeloa is going to be counting for some time yet.

Messi’s current deal runs until 2021 and Josep Maria Bartomeu has already been talking about renewing him again.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.