Header Ads

Aguero desperate to win Copa America for Messi

The striker ‘wants to do his best’ for the GOAT

Argentina striker Sergio Aguero has been talking about Lionel Messi and revealed how he wants success on the international stage for his captain.

Messi is yet to land a major title with Argentina and wil hope to end that drought in this summer’s tournament in Brazil.

Aguero will lead the attack for Argentina and says he wants to do the best he can for the Barcelona captain.

“I’m more anxious to be a champion for Messi than for me. Hopefully one day it happens,” he said.

“It’s his dream and everyone’s dream. I put myself in his place and I want to try to do my best for him to lift the Copa America.

“It’s been a long time that he comes here and he suffers. I also suffer. We know what he can bring and the rest have to be mentally prepared not to fail.”

Source | Fox Sport Argentina

Argentina play a friendly against Nicaragua at the weekend and then kick off their Copa America campaign against Colombia on June 15.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.