Header Ads

Arthur says he has more freedom with Brazil than with Barcelona

The midfielder has been talking about his role

Arthur has been talking about the differences between playing for Barcelona and Brazil and says he has more freedom with the national team.

The 22-year-old is with Tite’s side preparing for the 2019 Copa America after a successful first season with Barcelona after moving from Gremio.

“The main thing is that I participate in the creation of the play further forward at Barcelona, [whereas] in the national team I have more freedom to go back and build the play,” he said.

“I think that’s the biggest difference, as Tite gave me more freedom to look for the ball further back.

“[At Barcelona] I get more between the lines and I have to move towards the attack.”

Source | Marca

Brazil play their final friendly before the tournament gets underway on Sunday against Honduras, they then take on Bolivia, Venezeula and Peru in Group A.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.