Header Ads

Rodrigo ‘can’t promise’ he will stay at Valencia

The striker is reportedly a Barcelona target

Rodrigo Moreno has fuelled speculation a move to Barcelona may be on the cards this summer by admitting he “can’t promise” he will stay at Valencia.

The Spain international has been linked with a move to the Camp Nou, and manager Marcelino has said he expects him to be sold if a “great offer” arrives.

Barcelona are believed to be keen to bring in a striker to ease the burden on an ageing Luis Suarez, and Rodrigo’s latest comments suggest he could be tempted to leave.

“As I’ve always said in my five years at Valencia. I’m their player. They, like me, have their own needs. I’ve spoken to the general director. I can’t promise anything, it’s not a yes or no (to a move away). But I’m not worried. I want to celebrate what I’ve achieved and nothing is easy. It’s about getting six points for the national team and then relaxing.”

“If they [Barcelona] are talking about you, you have to be happy and feel motivated. It means you are doing things the right way and are growing as a footballer.”

Source | Radio Marca

Barcelona had also been linked with a move for Luka Jovic, but the Eintracht Frankfurt striker has this week joined Real Madrid.

Neymar and Antoine Griezmann are the other names that continue to be linked with a move to the Camp Nou.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.