Header Ads

Lautaro Martínez plays down Barca rumors

Barcelona V Internazionale Photo by Tim Clayton/Corbis via Getty Images

The striker’s been linked with the Spanish champions

Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martínez has played down rumors linking him with a move to Barcelona.

The Argentinian’s agent said in July that Barcelona “have been looking at him strongly” and has since added he would like to see him play with Lionel Messi at the Camp Nou.

Martinez scored for Inter against Barcelona in Wednesday’s 2-1 defeat at the Champions League and has since been asked again about the reported interest from the club.

“Playing with him [Messi] at Barcelona? I can do that when I am representing Argentina. As far as club football is concerned, I am only thinking about Inter,” he said.

“I have only Inter in my mind I want to achieve many more goals with the club.”

Source | Sky Sport

Inter’s defeat to Barcelona was their first of the season but they face another tough test on Sunday against champions Juventus in Serie A.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.