Header Ads

Vidal says he’s not like Barcelona’s other midfielders

FC Barcelona v Sevilla FC - La Liga Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The Chilean offers something different

Arturo Vidal is enjoying life at Barcelona at present after some influential performances for the club against Inter Milan and Sevilla.

The Chile international has now given an interview to Sport where he has discussed how he’s different to the other midfielders available to Ernesto Valverde.

“Yeah, it’s clear that most of the time very similar styles of footballers are selected. I see it something like that.

“But what I bring, my style of play, it’s different to them. I have to attack, defend, cover a lot of ground and always play to my limit.

“I’ve got different qualities to Arthur, Busquets, de Jong... Ivan is perhaps the closest to the role I play but we’re also different.”

Source | Sport

There is fierce competition for places in the Barcelona midfield this season, but Vidal has already proved he has plenty to offer and is a valuable squad member.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.