Header Ads

Ansu Fati says he wants to ‘spend my whole life’ at Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Slavia Praha: Group F - UEFA Champions League Photo by Quality Sport Images/Getty Images

The teenager is living the dream at the Camp Nou

Ansu Fati says he wants to spend the rest of his life at Barcelona and has talked about his impressive start to the season with the Catalan giants.

The 17-year-old has forced his way from Juvenil A into the first team and became the club’s youngest La Liga goalscorer with his strike against Osasuna.

Fati followed that up with a goal against Valencia and has gone on to make nine appearances for Barcelona this season.

The teenager says he’s living the dream currently and hopes to remain with the club for the rest of his career.

“I’ve always wanted to be here. This has been my idea from the start and I hope I can spend my whole life here,” he said.

“I am calm, trying to do normal things. These (the U19s and B team players) are my team-mates and will continue to be. I spend all day with them and nothing will change.

“Osasuna was a dream fulfilled, my first goal with the first team. And then Valencia, at Camp Nou... They were nights that I had dreamed of becoming a reality. You can’t believe it.”

Source | Barca TV (via Sport)

Ansu’s most recent appearance came as a substitute in the 0-0 draw with Slavia Prague on Tuesday, but he may get more minutes at the weekend against Celta Vigo with Luis Suarez expected to miss out again.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.