Header Ads

Griezmann hits back at Barcelona exit rumors

France v Croatia - UEFA Nations League Photo by Xavier Laine/Getty Images

The Frenchman offered his thoughts on the future

Barcelona forward Antoine Griezmann was asked about his future once again after France’s 4-2 win over Croatia and seemed pretty frustrated by the question.

There has been speculation Barca could sell Griezmann after just one season despite being named as one of president Josep Maria Bartomeu’s ‘untouchables’ earlier this summer.

Griezmann says he is happy at the Camp Nou and has the confidence of new manager Ronald Koeman.

“If my future is at Barça? Yes, I don’t know why people invent destinations to see if one day they will be right. But there I am very well, I know I have the confidence of the club and the coach so I am well. It has been a very complicated season for all of us and now we start again.”

Source | Mundo Deportivo

The 29-year-old picked up a goal and an assist in France’s Nations League victory on Tuesday in Paris and will now head back to Barca for pre-season training.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.