Header Ads

Pedri discusses how he can improve at Barcelona

FC Barcelona v Real Betis - La Liga Santander Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The youngster has made a bright start to life at the Camp Nou

Pedri has been talking about life at Barcelona and what aspects of his game he feels he need to go on and improve.

The 17-year-old has made a surprisingly big impact at the club following his summer move from Las Palmas.

Pedri’s made 10 appearances in all competitions and was handed starts by Koeman in El Clasico and at Juventus in the Champions League.

The midfielder has already opened his account for Barca, scoring against Ferencvaros and Real Betis, but says he needs to add more goals to his game.

“That’s something I have to improve. Each time I can I shoot in training. Physically too, I am working on it. All to be better in the future.

“From day one he [Koeman] told me I had to work very hard because it was hard to stay at Barca and I think I have, I’ve shown him that I can be here and he backed me by playing me in important games. I have to be grateful to him and keep working.

I always watch the game again to see where I made a mistake, above all. I focus more on what I did wrong than what I did right. I think the best way to improve day to day is that.”

Source | Sport

Pedri is currently away with the Spain Under-21 squad. The team take on the Faroe Islands later today and then face Israel on Tuesday in qualifying for the U21 Euros.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.