Header Ads

Celta Vigo forward Nolito on transfer rumors: "Either I go to Barcelona or stay"

Despite offers from other teams, Celta Vigo forward Nolito has his mind made up on where he'll end up at.

The 28-year-old forward spoke at a press conference on Wednesday following a training session with his team, to clarify the wave of rumors regarding his future. Rumored to be on his way to Barcelona if Pedro Rodríguez leaves the Blaugrana for the Premier League, which is still a big possibility.

Nolito said there's still no real offer from the Catalan giants yet, but he is ready to go if Barça pay the €18 million release clause on his contract. Otherwise, despite approaches from several other European clubs, he is not interested in leaving his current club.

Here's a few highlights from his press conference:

"Either I go there or I stay at Celta, not matter which teams come for me. I've had many offers, economically I could make more money, but I am happy here. I feel an important player and I like the affection of the fans. I'll repeat it - either I go to Barcelona or I stay at Celta.

"Whoever's saying that is a liar, I've not received an offer from Barcelona and the club hasn't either.

"As I said at the time, Celta are in charge because there is a clause of €18 million. Yes it's true I've had offers from other teams but I decided to stay here;

"To Barcelona you cannot say no, as long as they pay the clause, which is €18m. Barça are one of the best teams in the world, we are not fools.

Source: Sport



Source: Renato Goncalves http://ift.tt/1IMGdry

No comments

Powered by Blogger.