Header Ads

Pedri thanks Real Madrid for rejecting him

FC Barcelona v Dynamo Kyiv: Group G - UEFA Champions League Photo by Eric Alonso/Getty Images

The teenager was told he wasn’t good enough for Los Blancos

Pedri has been talking about how he was told earlier in his career that he wasn’t good enough to play for Real Madrid and explained how the rejection worked in his favor and allowed him to make his dream move to Barcelona.

The 17-year-old made the switch to the Camp Nou in the summer from Las Palmas and has made no secret of the fans that he and his family have always been been big Barca fans.

Pedri says being rejected by Real Madrid made him work even harder to achieve his ultimate ambitions.

“I was on trial for a week at Madrid, they told me I wasn’t good enough. They took me to an office and they told me, and I was a bit pissed off, but it served to keep me working and improving. Thanks to them, because now I’m at the team I always wanted to be at. Since I was little I’ve been a Barca fan.”

Source | Cadena Ser

The teenager already looks a great bit of business by Barca. He’s featured in all 10 of Barca’s games this season and looks to have an incredibly bright future ahead of him at the Camp Nou.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.