Header Ads

Emerson: I will get minutes because I’m going to work hard

FBL-ESP-LIGA-BARCELONA
Photo by JOSEP LAGO/AFP via Getty Images

The defender is confident of playing time at Barcelona

One of Barcelona’s key signings this offseason sat down for a chat with Sport. The interview touched on a variety of topics but one that caught my fancy, in particular, was chatting about playing time. He was asked about what it's going to be like fighting for minutes at Barca after life at Betis.

“It’s normal. When you move to a new side, you need to adapt. Betis is a great team, but I’ve signed for one of the best clubs in the world. It’s important to get to know your team mates and strive to improve every day. I know that I’m going to be given minutes because I’m going to work hard to get them. I’m taking my time, I’m not in any rush. I’ll work hard in order to play many games for FC Barcelona.”

Emerson | Source

He also was asked about the dressing room vibes after Messi being gone. Now, I don’t know what you expect a brand new Barcelona player to say to this question, but here’s what he’s had to say.

“Obviously I talk with everyone. There are some great people in the dressing room. I get on really well with Coutinho and Neto, the other Brazilians, and I also have a good relationship with Araujo.”

Emerson | Source

Emerson is going to try his best to be a key piece of Ronald Koeman’s plan this year. It’ll be fascinating to watch him try to thrive.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.