Header Ads

Barcelona legend Hristo Stoichkov to Philippe Coutinho: “Don’t even think about changing teams”

“For sure you will make history at Barça”

Former Barcelona and Bulgaria legend Hristo Stoichkov has penned an open letter to Philippe Coutinho, urging him to persevere through an inconsistent season.

“I’m writing you these words to send you my most sincere support for the inconsistent moment you are currently going through,” the retired striker wrote in Mundo Deportivo, “although many would like to be in these situations and score two super important goals like you scored against Sevilla in the Copa del Rey.”

The letter goes on to say:

“Barça is not an easy club and I, in my first months, also suffered from it. I know what it’s like when things are not coming out like you want, but I’m convinced that with your work and sacrifice you will break through, because you have all the quality. You are one of the best foreign players to ever pass through Barça.

...

“You can never be discouraged because, from what I’ve seen, the fans are with you and they are very enthusiastic about seeing you triumph

...

“Last of all, a small favor. Don’t even think about changing teams, like I’ve read in the past few days could happen. There is no other club like ours. It’s more than a club. And in addition, you will not find another team, with your friends Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez and the rest, in which you will have as good of a time doing what you like the most, playing football.

“I wish you all the best, with all my heart, I’m sure you will make history at Barça.

“All the support in the world.

“A hug,

“Hristo”



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.