Header Ads

Messi talks contract, Neymar, Carles Puyol, Antonella

UEFA European Club Football Season Kick-Off 2019/2020 - UCL Draw Photo by Eurasia Sport Images/Getty Images

The GOAT gave some interesting quotes in an interview with SPORT

Diario SPORT is dropping on Thursday a “worldwide exclusive” eight-page long interview with Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi, who spoke at length about everything. The paper dropped some quotes online on Wednesday, and they’re already very interesting.

Here’s a look at what Messi said on a variety of subjects:

On his contract and the option to leave for free

This is my home and I don’t want to leave, but I want to win.

On the failed pursuit of Neymar

I would have loved it if Neymar came. Honestly, I don’t know if the club has done everything possible to sign him, but I’m sure it’s not easy to negotiate with PSG.

I’m not disappointed. We have a spectacular squad and we can compete for everything, even without Ney.

From a sporting standpoint Neymar is one of the best in the world. And from a marketing and sponsorship standpoint, the club would have made a jump.

We never asked for Neymar’s signing, we simply gave our opinion. Am I in charge of things? It has been shown that is not the case.

On Carles Puyol’s possible return as technical secretary

It would be good for the club if there was stability and not too many changes in the sporting structure. Puyol would be ideal as technical secretary

On his wife Antonela

Antonela means everything to me, she’s a spectacular partner, who knows how to get to me always, especially in the bad moments.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.